Allentown, Pa. - The Lehigh Valley Air Show is set for its opening on Saturday.
It is the first air show in the Lehigh Valley since 1997 and it will be held at Lehigh Valley International Airport.
The show will feature high speed jets, acrobatic helicopters and sky-diving grandmothers.
Tickets are $15 at the gate and parking is included.
The show runs both Saturday and Sunday.
- HS Boys Volleyball: Parkland sweeps Liberty
- Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties
- New Allentown police chief says focus will be community engagement
- Police: Man passed out on heroin in McDonald's bathroom
- Updated Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Berks executive convicted of stealing from company to be sentenced
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- BASD seeks several grants
- Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Periods of rain or drizzle today; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle