ALLEN TWP., Pa. - Police say something inside an Allen Township bank sickened three people Thursday afternoon.
At around 5 p.m., crews were called to the scene at First Northern Bank in the 100 block of Commerce Drive.
According to crews on scene, two bank tellers and one paramedic became ill in the bank.
It remains unclear what exactly caused these reactions in the three effected people.
All of the bank's employees had to be decontaminated at the scene.
- Updated Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society