EASTON, Pa. - Lafayette College in Easton has some special guests this week.
Tibetan Monks arrived at the college Monday for a three-day visit.
The six men are creating a sand mandala, which is a meditation aid for the Monks. They will also be participating in Buddhist teachings, lectures and meditation.
The public can watch the Monks work on the mandala in Hogg Hall until it's demolished on Wednesday.
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Discover Lehigh Valley President addresses LVPC
- Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers Preston Rowe as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks County lawmakers explain Real ID law
- Allentown EMS crews honored