HANOVER TWP., Pa. - If you're planning to go to the Lehigh Valley Airshow in August, tickets are now available.
The show is scheduled for August 24-25 at the Lehigh Valley International Airport in Hanover Twp., Lehigh Co.
Tickets are $12 for adults bought in advance, $15 at the gate; Children 4-11 $6 advanced tickets and $8 at the gate. Children 3 and under are free.
Military personnel -- active or retired-- with valid ID can get in for $10 at the gate.
Tickets can be purchased several ways:
-- online at lehighvalleyairshow.com
-- at Lehigh Valley International Airport on level 3 at the Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority office
-- Any local Wegman's location -- including the nearest three stores in Allentown, Easton and Bethlehem
-- In the lobby of the Sands Bethlehem Casino
The airshow will have some of the biggest names in aviation entertainment.
Some of the biggest acts on the airshow circuit are scheduled to appear: The Iron Eagles demonstration team, Otto the Helicopter and the all-women Misty Blues Skydiving team.
On show days, gates will open at 9 a.m., with performances from 12-4 p.m. The airshow entrance will be located on Race Street, just off Airport Road.
Parking is free to airshow attendees, but parking is permitted only in designated areas.
For more information, visit the airshow website.
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River