ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Great Allentown Fair's going country on August 29.
One of country music's more enduring artists -- Tim McGraw -- is bringing his 2014 tour to the fair grandstand on August 29.
His special guest will be country singer and former television series One Tree Hill star Jana Kramer.
After two decades as a country music powerhouse, McGraw continues to add to his more than 40 million albums sold, 35 No. 1 hit singles, major film roles and countless music industry awards and nominations.
McGraw is up for seven Academy of Country Music (ACM) awards, tying Miranda Lambert for this year's most nominations.
Tickets to the concert are $78 and $58 for seating both on the track (floor) and in the grandstand, and $88 for a standing pit area in front of the stage.
They go on sale to the public starting at 10 a.m. Friday, February 21.
The other grandstand act already announced is Mötley Crüe's farewell tour with special guest Alice Cooper, which will be Wednesday, August 27.
Tickets for that show are already on sale: $90 for reserved seats on the track (floor) surrounding the stage extension; $75 for reserved seats in the covered grandstand and $45 for general admission grab seats on the track and in the grandstand.
- Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Updated Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump