ALLENTOWN, Pa. - It's another sign that spring is finally here.
Dedicated anglers were up before dawn today to get an early start on the first day of trout season.
69 News was at the Little Lehigh River in Allentown to catch the fishermen in action.
State officials say more than 850,000 anglers buy a fishing license each year.
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Updated World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- Dry early, round of showers later today
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner