ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Two males took a winning $5 lottery ticket from an 18-year-old male in Allentown Monday night, according to police.
It happened around 9 p.m. in the area of 7th and Tilghman streets.
The victim told police he was walking home after going to a store in the area when the two suspects approached him.
No injuries were reported.
One suspect is described as being age 30, weighing 200 pounds, standing at 5'6" and having a light complexion.
The other is also described as being about 30 years old, weighing approximately 180 pounds and standing at 5'11".
An Easton man has been charged in connection with a deadly shooting in Palmer Township Thursday night.Read More »
- Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- Allentown police confiscate crack, heroin, pot in separate raids
- Police allege man drives stolen motorcycle on Allentown sidewalk
- Wrestler's dad allowed to attend matches at rival school in area adjacent from gym
- LVPC releases 'Livable Landscapes' survey results
- ASD hires Alvin Butz for school projects
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Near record warmth again today
- Updated Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M