ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Federal prosecutors said two more suspects connected with an early-morning raid this month Salisbury Township appeared in court Thursday.
Mario Dejesus-Ocasio and Christian Siberio-Rivera appeared in federal court in Allentown for a detention hearing, according to Assistant U.S. Attorney Sherri Stephan. Both are facing charges of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine.
Stephan said both were detained.
Township police, Pennsylvania State Police and FBI agents raided the home in the 1600 block of Emmaus Avenue near South 12th Street on May 19.
Prosecutors said five suspects have already had detention hearings and remain in custody. Federal authorities said the raid was part of an investigation into cocaine and heroin dealing.
- Snow winding down; temperature is dropping
- Updated Road conditions deteriorating as temperature drops
- PHOTOS: 69 News viewer photos of the first snowfall of the season
- Husband charged in death of North Catasauqua woman
- Police investigate burglary at house in Hunterdon County
- History's Headlines: The Youngest Allen
- Free adoption weekend in Berks County
- 69 News spreads a little Christmas cheer
- Breaking down the Bitcoin buzz
- Allentown police investigate dog killing