ALLENTOWN, Pa. - One of two people charged in connection with a double homicide in Allentown says he's guilty.
Tykweis Wade pleaded guilty Wednesday to two counts of third degree murder for the deaths of Steven Santiago and Adrian Ramirez.
The other defendant in the case -- John Boyd -- is scheduled to appear in court Thursday afternoon.
Police say Boyd and Wade shot the victims to death in front of their home on Hall Street in December of 2011.
Police say a dispute over an affair led to the shooting.
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley