SOUTH WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - A regional bank is extending its reach into the Lehigh Valley.
Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania cut the ribbon on its Lehigh Valley regional office in South Whitehall Twp., Lehigh Co.
Univest consolidated existing offices in Allentown and Fogelsville at the new center.
Officials said they're excited to bring more than two dozen employees together under one roof.
"Being able to bounce ideas off of each other, they can really serve the customers better, bring all the solutions that we provide as an organization to help the communities and the customers," said Jeff Schweitzer, president and CEO, Univest Corp.
The new building will be home to 31 Univest employees, and there's space to add 20 more employees in the future.
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic