WHITEHALL, Pa. - A vehicle struck a home in Whitehall Friday and then fled the scene.
The home, located in the 800 block of 5th Street, suffered a broken window and some structural damage when an unknown vehicle ran in to it at around 5:45 p.m.
According to crews at the scene, the home was empty and listed as for sale.
There were no injuries, according to authorities.
A Lehigh County man is charged with attempted homicide after a shooting Saturday.Read More »
- Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Pharmacy owner shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- Students learn emergency preparedness at Easton's Cheston Elementary
- LCCC to offer STEM classes for youth this summer
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Updated New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated 2 white men, white woman selected for Cosby jury
- Updated Busted in Berks: Group suspected in Victoria's Secret thefts along East Coast
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Updated Man dies nearly week after motorcycle crash in Spring
- Updated Health Beat: Runner's knee: 3 red flags
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Veteran of 2 wars tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' to be performed live in Reading