LEHIGH TWP., Pa. - One of the world's largest retailers is looking to set up shop in a Northampton County community.
Walmart is seeking a variance to build a new super store at Birch and Riverview drives in Lehigh Township.
The proposal will be discussed at a zoning hearing board meeting on May 9 at 6 p.m. at the township's municipal building.
The public is invited to attend.
- Updated Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Summer recipes on the grill
- Updated Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten