BETHLEHEM, Pa. - More than 1,800 students can now call themselves Lehigh University alumni.
There was a sea of brown at Goodman campus Monday morning for Lehigh University's 146th commencement ceremony.
Marty Baron, the executive editor of the Washington Post and a 1976 graduate of Lehigh, delivered the address. He later received an honorary doctorate.
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Updated Crash in Penn Twp. closes Rt. 183 in both directions
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose