WHITEHALL - The Whitehall boys blew open a five-point game at halftime to run away with a 66-46 victory over Freedom on Monday night in a LVC showdown.
The Zephyrs are coming off a grueling weekend in which they lost to CCHS in a tight game. They then turned around and knocked off Berks power Wilson West Lawn on a buzzer beater.
Freedom's loss was its second straight knock on the chin, having been blown out by Central Catholic over the weekend.
An event with plenty of heart raised money for the American Heart Association Saturday night.Read More »
- 'Light the Way' celebration recognizes trailblazers in the community
- Local vineyard owners wary of warm weather
- Police searching for missing man in Bethlehem
- Bethlehem police searching for missing elderly man
- Lafayette College asks for temporary dorms amid rise in applicants
- Local movie experts preview the Oscars
- Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities