ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The widow of the man behind the massacre at an Amish schoolhouse visited Allentown Sunday.
Marie Monville spoke to more than 200 people at Saint Peter's Lutheran Church at 1933 Hanover Avenue.
She talked about the inspirational role God has played in her life.
She also signed copies of her book, "One Light Still Shines."
Her husband - Charles Roberts - shot 10 children inside a schoolhouse in Nickel Mines, Lancaster County, back in October of 2006.
Five of the children died and Roberts then killed himself.
- 75-year-old man dies days after crash on Route 22
- Updated World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war
- Dry early, round of showers later today
- Summer getaways in the Lehigh Valley
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- History's Headlines: Baseball at Bethlehem Steel
- Boyertown State Theatre goes digital
- Police: Teen shot in Pottstown
- Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival right around the corner