LOWER SAUCON TWP., Pa. - A Chester County woman is facing DUI charges after she registered more than four times the legal limit.
Police said 39-year-old Kara Snyder of 27 Dillian Drive, East Whiteland Twp., was involved in an accident on northbound Route 378 in Lower Saucon Twp., Northampton County, around 8 p.m. on March 23.
The Lower Saucon Twp. police said she was taken to the DUI center for a blood draw, and her blood alcohol concentration (BAC) came back at .39 %, more than four times the legal limit of .08%.
She was charged with the highest rate DUI, and other traffic related offenses.
Police said she had an open bottle of brandy on the passenger seat.
Judge James Knoll Gardner died on Wednesday at his home.Read More »
- Possible lethal batch of heroin leads to 6 overdoses, 1 deadly in Easton
- Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Updated Feds force shore town to give more parking near beach
- Updated 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Updated 600-year-old tree that witnessed history taken down
- Updated U.S. District Judge James Knoll Gardner dies at 76
- Catnip Friends Rescue owner facing animal cruelty charges
- Arts Around Town: Allentown JazzFest joins with Allentown Art Museum in diverse programming