UPPER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - A Philadelphia woman who attempted to have a fraudulent prescription for oxycodone filled at an Upper Macungie Township pharmacy was arrested Wednesday.
The incident happened at the Medicap Pharmacy in the 5900 block of Tilghman Street in early June.
Police say Jennifer A. Freeman, 26, used a fake driver's license when trying to get the fake prescription for 120 tablets filled.
Freeman faces faces forgery and other charges related to this incident. She is in jail in lieu of $25,000 bail.
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society