NORTHAMPTON BOROUGH, Pa. - An elderly woman had to be cut out of her car after an accident in Northampton County.
It happened Friday afternoon in the 1800 block of Lincoln Avenue in Northampton Borough.
Officials say a woman backed through her garage door and just kept going.
She eventually wound up wedged between two buildings and fire crews had to cut out her windshield to get her out.
The woman wasn't seriously hurt.
- President Trump to sign executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading