LOWER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - Authorities are investigating the body of a woman found Sunday afternoon in Lehigh County.
The Lehigh County coroner's office reported that "Jane Doe" was found dead in the area of Hamilton Boulevard and Kressler Road in Lower Macungie Township.
Witnesses said someone saw the body in a drainage ditch near the Bieber Bus terminal.
An autopsy is scheduled to be performed Tuesday to determine the cause of death.
Pennsylvania State Police with the Fogelsville barracks and the coroner's office are conducting the investigation.
Bethlehem City Council's Community Development Committee forwarded an ordinance they said will be a "proactive storytelling" tool in showcasing the efficiency and effectiveness of tax-incentive programs throughout the city.Read More »
- Da Vinci Science Center changes aquarium plan to a 'better fit'
- Jury selected for Allentown Mayor Pawlowski's trial
- Residents, businesses prep for potential snow storm
- A-Treat looks for heroes to be featured on company's label
- Lehigh University names professor in sexual misconduct allegation
- Woman petitions to vacate restitution after stealing $350K from church
- Messy morning commute with steady snow early, gradually tapering
- Updated Steve Mittman's Traffic Report
- Updated 69News Snow Patrol - regional road conditions
- Updated Snow tapering off this morning
- Fraud, theft trending high in Cumru
- Bethlehem wants more critical look at tax-incentivized programs
- Updated Road crews out getting the job done
- Close? Delay? It can be a tough call for school districts
- Updated 5 injured in head-on crash in Limerick
- PennDOT wants drivers to cooperate, let crews do their job