LOWER NAZARETH TWP., Pa. - A woman is facing charges after allegedly starting a brawl with another woman at a Walmart in Northampton County, according to police.
Colonial Regional Police said an argument between two women turned physical in the pharmacy area of the Walmart on Easton-Nazareth Highway in Lower Nazareth Township on Friday.
Police said Pamela Gilligan of Phillipsburg, N.J. accidentally bumped into another woman's daughter with her keys and an argument ensued between the two women.
Police said the other woman turned to walk away when Gilligan punched her in the face. A physical struggle took place between the two before they were pulled apart, according to police.
Police said both women walked away with minor injuries, including cuts and bruises.
Police said Gilligan is being cited for summary harassment and disorderly conduct.
Authorities said a Slatington fire truck was involved in the wreck.Read More »
- PPL deploying smarter technology
- Study: Tourism generates $2 billion annually in the Lehigh Valley
- Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Emmaus boy's volleyball wins 2nd major championship this season
- Parkland and ACCHS boys secure District 11 gold
- Indianapolis avoids sweep at IronPigs
- Updated One man killed in fatal Cherryville Road crash in Allen Twp.
- Updated Passing showers but more seasonable Friday
- Updated PPL deploying smarter technology
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County
- Life Lessons: Dining with strangers
- Updated Study: Tourism generates $2 billion annually in the Lehigh Valley
- Updated Allentown School Board considers tax hike to balance budget
- Umpire remembers crash victim as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks lawmakers explain Pennsylvania's compliance with Real ID law