ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A popular restaurant that burned to the ground earlier this year could be back up and running in just a few months.
A groundbreaking ceremony will be held Thursday morning as crews work to rebuild Youell's Oyster House on West Walnut Street in Allentown.
The restaurant was gutted by a fire in January.
The owner said the new and improved Youell's will be one story with a mezzanine for private parties. He hopes to have it open sometime in January.
- Curtain goes up tonight on 15th annual Freddy Awards
- Updated Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Updated Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated Health Beat: 3D mammograms or not?
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Arts Around Town: SATORI's 'Shadows of the Samurai' involves specialized art in translation
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking