If you purchased a Mega Millions lottery ticket in Florida or Maryland, check your numbers - you may be splitting a $400 million jackpot.
Lottery officials say two tickets purchased in those states matched all six numbers drawn Tuesday night.
The winning numbers are: 11, 19, 24, 33 and 51 with a Mega Ball of 7.
The jackpot is the sixth-largest lottery prize in U.S. history.
Florida lottery officials say their winning ticket was sold at a Sunoco convenience store in Merritt Island. In a tweet, Maryland lottery officials say the winning ticket there was sold in Charles County, south of Washington.
Mega Millions changed its rules in October to help increase jackpots. The game is played in 43 states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Updated Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Updated Ex-Penn St officials to be sentenced in June over Sandusky
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Woman reportedly arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Some sunshine today as a big-time warm-up gets underway