ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A Lehigh Valley clinic that caters to veterans invited the public to check things out.
An open house was held at the Veterans Affairs outpatient clinic on Hamilton Boulevard in Allentown.
The facility provides a number of health resources to vets --from dental care to disease prevention.
Thursday staff members were on hand to meet with veterans and their families.
The clinic is operated by the Wilkes-Barre Department of Veterans Affairs
- Teen on Portland train: 'They lost their lives because of me and my friend'
- Russia's first large airliner of the post-Soviet era takes flight
- ISIS in Southeast Asia: Philippines battles growing threat
- Rick Santorum to President Trump: Stop tweeting
- Sri Lanka floods: Battle to rescue stranded as death toll mounts
- Gong Yoo on becoming South Korea's leading man
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic