Forbes has released their annual list of the 100 most important and influential celebrities, musicians and athletes.
The yearly ranking is based on a scale that combines factors like income, net worth and level of name recognition based on media visibility, Twitter followers, and interviews.
This year's chart was topped by Jennifer Lopez. The star's fame had waned for a couple years before coming back strong when she took a gig as a judge on "American Idol" in 2010.
J-Lo brought in a cool $52 million last year alone.
It is Lopez's first time topping the list. She unseats controversial pop star Lady Gaga who came in the first position last year.
Oprah Winfrey, Justin Bieber, Rihanna, and the dethroned Gaga round out the top five.
To check out the complete list: Forbes Top 100 Most Powerful Celebrities
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society