KUTZTOWN, Pa. - Kutztown University is celebrating the grand opening of its Veterans Center.
Several state representatives got a tour of the new and improved center Thursday morning.
The center offers resources and services for students after they've served their country.
"What we're trying to do is offer them the opportunity to have a place that is theirs and offer the support that they need," said Javier Cevallos.
"We welcome them with open arms. And the numbers just continue to grow. And I think that the center, the center opening. It's just going to be able to help us reach other veterans," said Kimberly Scranhee.
The center includes a lounge area, computer stations and a study center.
- Facebook founder supports universal basic income. What is it?
- Ariana Grande announces Manchester benefit concert
- Heavy rain and floods in Sri Lanka leave 91 dead, government says
- James Cameron on Disney's Pandora and why the 'Avatar' sequels are taking so long
- Alexander Rossi: My first car
- In Philippines, Duterte exhorts troops fighting Islamic militants
- Updated Gov. Wolf signs Real ID law, expects new licenses in 2019
- Updated Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township
- Updated Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Updated Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Updated Black bear spotted roaming Leopard country
- Health Beat: HPV cancers on the rise
- Passing showers but more seasonable Friday
- PPL deploying smarter technology
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County