A U.S. Census report says a few more commuters are choosing public transportation over driving to work these days.
The American Community Survey shows the number of workers who drive daily fell by nearly two percentage points to 86%. The study was conducted between 2000 to 2011.
The number of people choosing to ride the bus or train went up from 4.6 percent to 5 percent.
So-- how do you deal with your daily commute? That's our Sunrise Question of the Morning.
We especially want to hear from commuters who travel to New York City from the Lehigh Valley every day.
Connect with us on Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum
- Day care owner charged in baby's 2016 death, DA says
- Eric Frein laughed about selling story in recorded phone call
- Multi-purpose skatepark planned for Reading's riverfront
- Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Bethlehem makes Forbes' top 25 best places to retire
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor
- KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal