WEST READING, Pa. - They were celebrating the Armed Forces in Berks County Saturday morning.
The 65th annual Armed Forces Day parade stepped off from West Reading.
The procession made its way toward 3rd and Penn Avenues and finished at the VF outlets.
The parade is actually the oldest one honoring the armed forces in the United States!
An Islamic State group says one of its members was behind the Manchester Arena attack that killed 22 people at an Ariana Grande concert, according to The Associated Press.Read More »
- Tulsa jury foreman: Shooting of unarmed black man 'tragic but justifiable'
- Blast after Ariana Grande concert kills 22
- What will the Pope tell President Trump?
- Pop stars pay tribute to Ariana Grande concert attack victims
- Manchester Arena attack: What we know
- Manchester: No stranger to adversity
- Updated Police searching for 2 men after 2 armed robberies in Reading hours apart
- 5 jurors picked for Cosby trial, 2 know a sex assault victim
- Clouds and some sun today; rain stays south and east today and tomorrow
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?
- Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex
- Exeter Township moves forward with plans to change EMS service
- Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's