BATH, Pa. - A grateful nation paused Monday to honor the men and women who serve in the armed forces.
Members of the music program at Moore Elementary School in Northampton County helped honor veterans during a special ceremony Monday morning.
It was part of a day filled with events at the Bath school.
Members of the military greeted students at the front door as they arrived at school and another assembly was held, featuring music from the Allentown Marine Band.
- Portland mayor asks feds to stop 'alt-right' rallies
- Denver Post cuts ties with sportswriter over Indy 500 tweet
- McCain: Kushner story 'more and more bizarre'
- Heated argument erupts on Texas House floor
- ISIS targets Iraqi families with blast at Baghdad ice cream shop
- Tweet from Ivanka Trump's lifestyle brand gets icy reception
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade