BATH, Pa. - A grateful nation paused Monday to honor the men and women who serve in the armed forces.
Members of the music program at Moore Elementary School in Northampton County helped honor veterans during a special ceremony Monday morning.
It was part of a day filled with events at the Bath school.
Members of the military greeted students at the front door as they arrived at school and another assembly was held, featuring music from the Allentown Marine Band.
Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, likely died within 20 minutes of being exposed to a nerve agent at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia.Read More »
- Will we be able to cryogenically freeze organs one day?
- Trump is a buzzkill for pot stocks
- Parents adopt baby without limbs
- At least 15 people killed in attacks in Afghan capital
- Report: Key Vatican sex abuse commission member quits
- Pressed for time on Ash Wednesday? There's a 'drive-thru' church for that
- Updated Windy, much chillier Thursday despite some sun
- Man fatally shot in parking lot in downtown Reading
- Fire tears through Easton home
- Updated Judge turns down appeal request by 3 Penn State ex-officials
- Updated Drunken man allegedly kicks in ex's back door, police say
- Updated Woman sues, alleges sexual assault at PSP Blooming Grove barracks
- Updated Versum Materials to expand Allentown manufacturing location, create jobs
- Pepsi to lay off 80 to 100 workers, citing Philadelphia tax
- Man waives hearing in stabbing of wife, daughter-in-law
- 2 in Reading wiretap case accepted into 1st-time offenders program