It's not something you'd expect to be stolen.
A Florida woman was in for quite a shock when she came home and realized that thieves made off with her driveway.
Rachel McCarty returned to her family's horse ranch earlier this week only to find that nearly 200 bricks were missing from her driveway.
She says she discovered the theft when she tried to park her car and felt a big bump.
The thieves hit in broad daylight.
What's worse is that her neighbors saw the whole thing, but they assumed the family had hired someone to remove the driveway.
- Updated Vehicle hits Berks apartment building; 2 families displaced
- Phantoms eliminated from playoffs
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Birdsboro church closes its doors after 180 years
- Fans rally to support Phantoms hockey
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA