Thousands of employees at a Monroe County army depot will continue to work during the shutdown.
A Tobyhanna Army Depot official tells us the depot will continue to operate as normal.
We're told some of the space is leased to various federal agencies -- and they could be affected.
But the depot itself is exempt from the shutdown.
The facility is the largest electronics maintenance warehouse in the Department of Defense.
- Mt. reporter: I was vertical one moment, horizontal the next
- OPEC aims to extend supply curbs as oil glut persists
- Landslide piles onto California's infrastructure woes
- Ex-playmate sentenced in 'body-shaming' case
- Manchester attack: May to tell Trump to stop intelligence leaks
- Deputy, EMTs exposed to opioids need medical treatment
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Cooler with occasional rain and a thunderstorm today
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Mural appears on Quaker Maid plant on Rte.10 in Reading
- Reading police investigating shooting
- Life Lessons: Tips to help kids sleep
- Lower Nazareth Board of Supervisors passes medical marijuana ordinance
- Allentown Rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement