Thousands of employees at a Monroe County army depot will continue to work during the shutdown.
A Tobyhanna Army Depot official tells us the depot will continue to operate as normal.
We're told some of the space is leased to various federal agencies -- and they could be affected.
But the depot itself is exempt from the shutdown.
The facility is the largest electronics maintenance warehouse in the Department of Defense.
Smokestacks rise up through a swipe of naked trees under a gray sky.Read More »
- Mexican peso surges despite Trump threats
- What happened to winter? Weather defies the calendar
- States' rights for bathrooms, but not for marijuana
- New York Republicans have an alternative to 'tuition-free' college
- Israeli soldier's 'lenient' sentence criticized by UN Commissioner
- White House denies wrongdoing in conversations with FBI
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Near record warmth again today
- Updated Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales online
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M