The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Balance Of Power
Top Political Stories
- Chris Christie vetoes politically charged pig crate bill
- PA legislative district changes will impact Allentown
- The City of Brotherly Love could host the DNC in 2016
- Philadelphia among finalists for Democrats' 2016 convention
- Local Republican lawmakers respond to president's immigration speech
- Immigrant community gathers to watch president's speech
- Mixed reaction regarding President's speech
- How could immigration changes affect the tech industry?
- How immigration reform could affect local agriculture business
- East Allentown hookah lounge draws complaint
More Local Headlines from PR Newswire