The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Balance Of Power
Top Political Stories
- Local Republican lawmakers respond to president's immigration speech
- Immigrant community gathers to watch president's speech
- Mixed reaction regarding President's speech
- How could immigration changes affect the tech industry?
- How immigration reform could affect local agriculture business
- East Allentown hookah lounge draws complaint
- Time running out to seek Allentown City Council seat
- Probe now said to find no child porn in email scandal
- PA Attorney General can't talk about grand jury
- Will President Obama bypass Congress over immigration reform?
More Local Headlines from PR Newswire