The Supreme Court in February blocked a lawsuit over sweeping electronic eavesdropping on Americans potentially linked to suspected foreign terrorists and spies.
NSA snooping triggers lawsuits
Class-action complaint believed to be 1st since NSA disclosures
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The 16 most provocative Trump magazine and tabloid covers
- Conservative grassroots focus down ballot, not on Trump
- Trump, without evidence, claims he 'saved' Miss Universe's job
- South Carolina poll: Trump with a small lead over Clinton
- Lawsuit alleges Trump wanted to replace unattractive female employees