The Supreme Court has struck down key parts of a controversial Arizona immigration law, voting 5-3 that the federal government has the power to block the state's measure.
- Detroit school 'sickouts': Explain it to me
- Everyone's fascinated by this crazy jellyfish
- Murder conviction overturned for 81-year-old
- Detroit schools closed again due to 'sickouts'
- Former NFL lineman charged with rape
- 5 things to know for Tuesday, May 3
- N.Y. students accused of making up hate crime
- Teen accepted to all Ivies makes her choice
- The Justin Ross Harris case, explained
- Teacher 'sickouts' close 94 Detroit schools
- Justin Ross Harris gets change of venue in hot car death trial