The Supreme Court has struck down key parts of a controversial Arizona immigration law, voting 5-3 that the federal government has the power to block the state's measure.
- 9 burned after fireworks misfire into crowd
- Joey Chestnut's reign as top dog ends
- Rain can't stop Atlanta Peachtree Road Race
- Declaration of Independence: Unknown facts
- July 4th fireworks: 5 fun things to know
- Man killed in Texas alligator attack
- Medical helicopter crashes in Colorado, killing pilot
- Woman gets library card approved 73 years later
- Suspected killer had been deported five times
- DA: Toddler who washed ashore 'remains a mystery to us'
- What's behind increase in shark attacks?