Fire damages home in Reading

Author: , (follow: @69news), news@wfmz.com
Published: Dec 04 2013 10:34:19 PM EST   Updated On: Dec 05 2013 10:28:57 AM EST
READING, Pa. -

A family in Reading has been forced out of their home by a fire.

It broke out a little before 9:30 Wednesday night in the 1000 block of North 11th Street.

Officials say the fire started in a closet on the second floor.

They say no one was home at the time and no injures have been reported.

The Red Cross provided a family of two adults with lodging.