Fleetwood teen suffers burns in kitchen fire Thanksgiving Day
A teenager in Fleetwood, Berks County, suffered third degree burns during a Thanksgiving morning cooking accident.
It happened in the unit block of East Locust Street.
The stove caught fire and the homeowner says they were cooking breakfast at the time.
The fire was quickly put out but the 17 year-old suffered burns to his hands and arms.
He was taken to Lehigh Valley Hospital for treatment.
Copyright 2012 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.