POCONO TWP., Pa. - A 22-year-old Monroe County man has admitted to driving drunk in an accident that killed his infant son last December.
Christopher Thomas, of Long Pond,has pleaded guilty to homicide by vehicle, DUI, and making false reports to incriminate another.
Thomas was charged in January with those charges for an accident in Dec. 2011 on Route 611 in Pocono Twp. His 16-month-old son Dimitrius Thomas died shortly after the crash.
All other charges were dropped as part of the plea.
His sentencing is scheduled for Dec. 10 at 1 p.m.
The former director of the CIA says ousted national security advisor Michael Flynn discussed the possibility of subverting the US extradition process to remove Fetullah Gulen from the United States.Read More »
- Blakeslee woman killed in Hamilton Twp. crash
- I-80 West reopens after tractor trailer overturns in Monroe Count
- Main jury picked in trial of barracks shooting suspect
- 4 Pennsylvania GOP congressmen now oppose health care bill
- Stroudsburg teacher negotiations continue
- Former wrestling coach arraigned on 396 charges in Monroe County
- BBB: Reading Wins First Ever State Championship
- Arrest made in overnight Allentown shooting
- Fmr CIA Director reportedly accused Michael Flynn of working to oust Fetullah Gulen
- Fmr Russian spy shares stories of life as double agent
- Man accused of raping 11-year-old girl multiple times
- Allentown man dies in motorcycle crash
- IronPigs show off 2nd largest video board in MiLB
- PennDOT to resurface 15 miles of highway in Bucks County
- 12 mile stretch of Northeast Extension to close overnight
- Law enforcement pushes for return to mandatory minimum sentences