POCONO TWP., Pa. - A 22-year-old Monroe County man has admitted to driving drunk in an accident that killed his infant son last December.
Christopher Thomas, of Long Pond,has pleaded guilty to homicide by vehicle, DUI, and making false reports to incriminate another.
Thomas was charged in January with those charges for an accident in Dec. 2011 on Route 611 in Pocono Twp. His 16-month-old son Dimitrius Thomas died shortly after the crash.
All other charges were dropped as part of the plea.
His sentencing is scheduled for Dec. 10 at 1 p.m.
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Police: Mom caught with meth, heroin, marijuana
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Updated Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Updated Near record warmth again today
- Updated 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Updated Police nab pair advertising pot sales on-line
- Updated State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M
- Allentown police confiscate crack, heroin, pot in separate raids
- Health department working with Penn State on mumps cases