Fire in Birdsboro ruled accidental; fundraiser planned for family
The fire that damaged a house in Birdsboro on Wednesday has been ruled an accident.
An electrical malfunction in the kitchen area sparked the fire, investigators said.
A family of four was displaced, and several of their pets didn't survive.
A collection of clothing and gift cards to help the family is being planned for Saturday at 9 a.m. at Daniel Boone High School.
Copyright 2013 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.