A multi-alarm fire caused extensive damage to a home near Topton.
The fire was first reported shortly before 2 p.m. Monday in the first block of Haas Road in Longswamp Township.
The fire, officials said, started in the garage and extended into the house, quickly going to two alarms as officials on the scene requested tanker trucks to provide water. A fill-site was established at nearby Brandywine Heights High School.
Multiple ambulances were dispatched to the scene, however, only one firefighter had to be treated for smoke inhalation, officials said.
Investigators have not yet determined what sparked the fire, but they said they are looking at a lawn mower as possible cause.