Firefighters in Berks County were called back to the scene of a fire that caused $3 million worth of damage over the summer.

The latest fire was reported at 9:10 a.m. Monday in the pumping station at the Wolfe Dye and Bleach company on Ridge Road in Perry Township, near Shoemakersville.

Firefighters were able to contain the fire in about 20 minutes, but Shoemakersville's fire chief told 69 News that he believes the building that burned is a total loss. No one was injured.

Investigators have not yet determined what sparked the fire.

An electrical malfunction at the fabric-dyeing company in August sparked a fire that caused an estimated $3 million worth of damage, officials said.