Malfunctioning wood stove sparks fire in Berks

Author: , (follow: @69news), news@wfmz.com
Published: Dec 12 2013 07:45:36 AM EST
Stove causes fire in Hereford home
HEREFORD TWP., Pa. -

A fire caused by a malfunctioning stove was quickly knocked down by crews in Berks.

It broke out around around 9 p.m. at 11 Deer Hill Road in Hereford Township.

Officials say a wood stove malfunctioned, causing the fire.

No one was injured, but the home suffered some heat and smoke damage.

Two people were displaced.