A small electrical fire forced workers in the Oley Valley School District's administration building to relocate for the day.
Firefighters were dispatched shortly before 11 a.m. Thursday to the building at 17 Jefferson St. in Oley Township, which is part of the high school complex.
Crews on the scene found that a cord on a space heater in an office and the outlet it was plugged into began to melt, said officials, adding that the incident caused no serious damage.
Smoke inside the building, however, did force workers to relocate for the day.
No students were impacted.