A barn dating back to the 1800s has been destroyed by fire in Heidelberg Township.
The flames broke out around 5:30 a.m. Monday in an old stone barn in the 100 block of Heidelberg Road.
Firefighters said they had to use water from a nearby pond to get the flames under control. They battled the flames for about two hours.
The owners of the historic barn said the barn can't be replaced.
"There is absolutely no money to replace that barn, so you can put whatever dollar amount you want on it, but it's irreplaceable," said Tammy Gelsinger-Blatt.
The family plans to keep the old stone walls.
The barn was filled with about 25 cows and farming equipment when the fire started. All of the animals made it out safely.
Investigators haven't determined what sparked the fire.