WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - A 13-year-old girl from the Poconos got her wish Friday.
Shannon Dos Santos has sickle cell anemia.
Through the Make-a-Wish Foundation, she was granted a shopping spree at the Lehigh Valley Mall in Whitehall Township, Lehigh County.
The Pocono Mountain West student made her red-carpet entrance before hitting the stores.
"It was like, really cool, and I felt really good about myself,"she said.
Shannon went home with a lot of great items, including and a Play Station 4.
A Hamburg man is behind bars on a long list of charges for allegedly stealing a car and leading police on a high-speed chase through parts of two counties.Read More »
- Fmr CIA Director reportedly accused Michael Flynn of working to oust Fetullah Gulen
- Blakeslee woman killed in Hamilton Twp. crash
- I-80 West reopens after tractor trailer overturns in Monroe Count
- Main jury picked in trial of barracks shooting suspect
- 4 Pennsylvania GOP congressmen now oppose health care bill
- Stroudsburg teacher negotiations continue
- Updated Report of weapon prompts school lockdown; BB gun found
- Updated Video surveillance shows fight before deadly Allentown shooting
- Updated Man who purchased ammo in LV killing spree sentenced to prison
- Surgeon found passed out after injecting painkiller at hospital
- Updated Reading City Council to vote on banning dog tethering
- Updated Police: Monroe County woman allegedly admits to casing burglary targets
- Blood donor marks a milestone
- Power outages reported in Warren County
- Allentown Yard Waste Site set to open for season
- Updated Health Beat: Cataract surgery 2.0