WHITEHALL TWP., Pa. - A 13-year-old girl from the Poconos got her wish Friday.
Shannon Dos Santos has sickle cell anemia.
Through the Make-a-Wish Foundation, she was granted a shopping spree at the Lehigh Valley Mall in Whitehall Township, Lehigh County.
The Pocono Mountain West student made her red-carpet entrance before hitting the stores.
"It was like, really cool, and I felt really good about myself,"she said.
Shannon went home with a lot of great items, including and a Play Station 4.
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Defense begins to present its case in Eric Frein trial penalty phase
- Fallen trooper's wife gives emotional testimony in trial
- Penalty phase starts in Eric Frein trial
- Schuylkill County issues temporary open burning ban
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts