Massive fire guts Berks County home
A fire in Berks County has completely decimated a home.
It happened around 3 Sunday morning at a residence in the 1200 block of Main Street in Union Township. The owner of the home says seven cats and one dog were not able to be saved.
Police would not comment on if the fire is suspicious or not.
The home owner believes a lamp in an upstairs room sparked the flames but officials have not confirmed that.
Copyright 2013 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.