NORTH COVENTRY TWP., Pa. - A boy who was shot in the leg while riding his bicycle earlier this month now has a brand new bike.
The owner of Patriot GMC in Boyertown, Berks County, and the chief of the North Coventry Police Department gave A.J. Hagner a new bike Tuesday afternoon.
Hagner was riding his bicycle in North Coventry Township, Chester County, near Pottstown, on May 9 when he was shot.
A neighbor, Wayne Snowden, accidentally shot the boy, police said. Snowden has been charged with simple and aggravated assault and reckless endangerment.
A Democratic candidate's run for the Pennsylvania Legislature is down the drain, partly because he used too little water at the house he claimed as his residence.Read More »
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Authorities identify 2 victims of Atlantic City stabbing
- At least 1 killed in Upper Providence crash
- Updated Route 222 reopens after crash closed it for nearly six hours Friday
- Updated Safe travels, Ed: A new generation honors the Greatest
- Updated Allentown's Police Athletic League keeping kids on the right track
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at service
- Union Township woman accused of stealing from Parent Teacher Association
- "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set
- Family wants justice after hit-and-run leaves woman in critical condition