NORTH COVENTRY TWP., Pa. - A boy who was shot in the leg while riding his bicycle earlier this month now has a brand new bike.
The owner of Patriot GMC in Boyertown, Berks County, and the chief of the North Coventry Police Department gave A.J. Hagner a new bike Tuesday afternoon.
Hagner was riding his bicycle in North Coventry Township, Chester County, near Pottstown, on May 9 when he was shot.
A neighbor, Wayne Snowden, accidentally shot the boy, police said. Snowden has been charged with simple and aggravated assault and reckless endangerment.
Officials said one person died in a fire in East Coventry Township, Chester County Sunday morning.Read More »
- Bill Cosby juror speaks: 'We had no real new evidence'
- Quakertown School Board approves 2017-18 insurance renewal; announces special meeting
- Bill Cosby spokesman says town halls are planned
- Juror says Cosby trial panel almost evenly split
- Judge approves release of Cosby juror names
- Bill Cosby judge to rule on whether to release juror names
- Updated 1 person dead after early morning fire in Chester County
- Updated DA: Upper Saucon standoff ends; suspects die in apparent murder-suicide
- Mostly sunny, seasonable today with low humidity; a brief shower in spots
- New mountain slide opens at Camelback
- 1 person killed in ATV crash in South Manheim Twp.
- Man killed when car hits tree in Summit Hill
- Elderly woman dies weeks after crash in Allentown
- Rodale Institute offers fresh, organic produce with farm share program
- Man pleads in burglary that left 1 suspect with severed hand
- Local organ recipient shares her story