NORTH COVENTRY TWP., Pa. - A boy who was shot in the leg while riding his bicycle earlier this month now has a brand new bike.
The owner of Patriot GMC in Boyertown, Berks County, and the chief of the North Coventry Police Department gave A.J. Hagner a new bike Tuesday afternoon.
Hagner was riding his bicycle in North Coventry Township, Chester County, near Pottstown, on May 9 when he was shot.
A neighbor, Wayne Snowden, accidentally shot the boy, police said. Snowden has been charged with simple and aggravated assault and reckless endangerment.
- Prosecutors fight Cosby bid to question 2K potential jurors
- PennDOT to resurface 15 miles of highway in Bucks County
- 12 mile stretch of Northeast Extension to close overnight
- Bucks man charged in Doylestown traffic death
- Woman guilty of kidnapping baby from KOP food court
- SEPTA's new regional rail trains to feature 2nd level
- Updated Report of weapon prompts school lockdown; BB gun found
- Updated Video surveillance shows fight before deadly Allentown shooting
- Updated Man who purchased ammo in LV killing spree sentenced to prison
- Surgeon found passed out after injecting painkiller at hospital
- Updated Reading City Council to vote on banning dog tethering
- Updated Police: Monroe County woman allegedly admits to casing burglary targets
- Blood donor marks a milestone
- Power outages reported in Warren County
- Allentown Yard Waste Site set to open for season
- Updated Health Beat: Cataract surgery 2.0