24 nonprofits to benefit from Community Days at the 2013 Auto Show
Twenty-four local organizations will participate in the 2013 Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Dealers Association (GLVADA) Auto Show Community Days promotion.
The nonprofits will be able to earn money on ticket sales to the auto show, and will also receive financial incentives for the group selling the most tickets.
The participating groups will be selling $10 tickets to the Auto show, good for entry on Thursday, March 21, or Friday, March 22. For each $10 ticket sold, the nonprofit will earn $5.
“As an organization, we’re thrilled with both the quantity and quality of nonprofits taking part in Community Days,” said GLVADA executive director Tom Kwiatek. “Over the last four years, GLVADA has donated more than $500,000 to support local charities. This promotion will give us the chance to give even more back to our community, while at the same time raising awareness of these invaluable organizations.”
The participating organizations are:
• America on Wheels Museum
• Bethlehem Special Olympics
• Big Brother Big Sisters of the Lehigh Valley
• Boys and Girls Club of Easton
• Cetronia Ambulance Corps.
• Children’s Home of Easton
• Communities in Schools of the Lehigh Valley
• Community Services for Children
• Dream Come True
• Easter Seals of Eastern PA
• Equi-librium, Inc.
• Family Answers
• Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital
• Hellertown Historical Society
• Lehigh Valley Children’s Centers, Inc.
• Lehigh Valley Outreach Depot
• Mercy Special Learning Center
• Miller-Keystone Blood Center
• Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)
• Northampton County Historical & Genealogical Society
• Parkettes National Gymnastics Training Center
• Valley Youth House
• Via of the Lehigh Valley
The 2013 Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show is set for March 21-24 at Stabler Arena in Bethlehem.
Copyright 2013 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.