Child playing with lighter sparks fire in Allentown, officials say
A fire in Allentown was sparked by a 4-year-old child, officials said.
The flames broke out around 2 p.m. Thursday at a home in the 600 block of North 8th Street.
A child playing with a lighter lit a chair on fire, officials said.
Crews were able to get the flames under control in just a few minutes.
No one was hurt, but both the house and the house next door were damaged.
Copyright 2012 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.