ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Ben Yorgey foundation is dedicated to honoring the legacy of Ben Yorgey and generating funds for graduating high school students with special needs across the Lehigh Valley.
Its main fundraiser is the Ben Event, which is coming up on July 19th and 20th.
Kent and Ardy Yorgey, Ben's parents, and David Stoeckel, a Ben Yorgey scholarship recipient, sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise to tell us more.
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Updated Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- Updated PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran