ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Ben Yorgey foundation is dedicated to honoring the legacy of Ben Yorgey and generating funds for graduating high school students with special needs across the Lehigh Valley.
Its main fundraiser is the Ben Event, which is coming up on July 19th and 20th.
Kent and Ardy Yorgey, Ben's parents, and David Stoeckel, a Ben Yorgey scholarship recipient, sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise to tell us more.
- Updated Jury reaches verdict in trial of Penn State ex-president
- Driver killed, another injured in crash in Exeter
- 2 charged in 2013 killing of 16-year-old in Allentown
- Reading Red Knights sent to championship game in style
- Prosecutor: Penn State trial jury kept focus on kids
- Health Beat: Operation Walk USA
- Police allege suspect tries to run after officer finds stolen gun
- Woman guilty of kidnapping baby from KOP food court
- Suspect in sex assault case backs out of plea deal
- Air Products announces it will not purchase Yingde Gases Group