ALLENTOWN, Pa. - The Ben Yorgey foundation is dedicated to honoring the legacy of Ben Yorgey and generating funds for graduating high school students with special needs across the Lehigh Valley.
Its main fundraiser is the Ben Event, which is coming up on July 19th and 20th.
Kent and Ardy Yorgey, Ben's parents, and David Stoeckel, a Ben Yorgey scholarship recipient, sat down with WFMZ's Eve Tannery on 69 News at Sunrise to tell us more.
Two Lehigh Valley sisters take the guesswork out of choosing beauty products.Read More »
- MacArthur Road celebrates 75th anniversary
- Tips for clean, sustainable eating in honor of Earth Day
- Sunrise Chef: Savory Grille in Macungie
- Southside Arts and Music Festival kicks off next weekend in Bethlehem
- Life Lessons: New surgery cures child's epilepsy
- Local "singing doc" gets ready for his annual concert
- Updated State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- Fishing event makes dreams come true
- Updated Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- President Trump will celebrate 100-day benchmark with rally in Harrisburg
- Updated Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown