Fire in Easton destroys side of house
Careless smoking sparked a house fire in Easton on Monday, officials said.
The flames broke out just after 10 a.m. in the 100 block of Palmer Street.
One person was inside the home at the time but was able to get out safely, officials said.
Crews had the fire under control in just about a half-hour.
The Red Cross is helping the person who was displaced.
Copyright 2013 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.