Seventeen-year-old Tyquan Radio Lamant Morris of Allentown has been arrested on rape and other charges.

Allentown police report Morris was one of two males who used a gun and a knife to force a  24-year-old female victim.

He is in Lehigh County Prison, unable to post $100,000 bail.

The crime occurred between midnight and 3 a.m. Tuesday inside a home in the city.

The victim woke in her bedroom to find a male pointing a gun at her and asking: "Where's your money?" She told police that individual and another male who was holding a knife started searching the house.

They searched her purse, her drawers, boxes and other household storage areas.

After they finished searching the place, they ordered the victim into the living room where they raped her and forced her to perform oral sex.

The two males threatened to return and kill the victim if she told anyone what happened.

The victim was treated at Lehigh Valley Hospital.

Morris has been charged with rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, robbery, burglary, possession of a firearm by a minor and carrying a firearm without a license.

Police said a cellphone stolen from the victim led to the arrest of Morris, who lives in the 900 block of Pine Street in the city.

Police learned calls were being made from the stolen phone to contacts the victim had stored in it. When one of those contacts returned a call from the stolen phone, a  male answered and state he wanted to sell it.

An Allentown police detective called the stolen phone and set up a meeting at 8th and Chew streets on the pretense of buying it. City detectives positioned themselves around the meeting place.  They moved in on Morris and another individual.

When Morris was patted down, detectives found the victim's cell phone, a rare gold $1,000 Mexican coin and a handgun. Police arrested Morris and held the other individual for questioning.

At police headquarters, Morris admitted he was one of three males who broke into the victim's house but denied having any sexual contact with the victim.

The suspect  said he saw a TV he wanted through the window of the victim's home.

He told police he went into the house with two other males and admitted he was the one carrying the gun, but said he gave it to another of the males who was with him.He said he then grabbed a knife in the victim's kitchen.

Morris admitted to police that he and the other two males ransacked the house and took items.

Police said no additional arrests have been made yet as they continue their investigation.