Teen has potentially life-threatening reaction to body spray
School officials in Bethlehem are telling students and faculty to back off of a certain body spray.
Officials say a student at Freedom High School suffered an extreme allergic reaction to Axe brand body spray at school.
This happened a few weeks ago.
Officials say the allergy is potentially life-threatening.
The student ended up going to the hospital.
Officials are asking everyone at the school to refrain from using Axe.
Copyright 2013 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.